You Are Needed To Bring Christ To The People Of Rockford Through 40 Days For Life. Over 50,000 area children have died in the Rockford abortion facility since 1985. Although some people may envision the Northern Illinois Women’s Center as a pristine and professional clinic, the truth is appalling.
See: “Deplorable Conditions Exposed At Rockford Il Clinic: http://www.prolifecorner.com/node/526
40 Days for Life is a peaceful, prayerful campaign to end abortion. Last year 37 local Rockford area churches participated. In the two years that Rockford has participated in the campaign we’ve seen astounding results.
- 32 babies were saved from abortion!
- Each save represents a Mother and a Father (64 individuals) that were saved from a lifetime of guilt and regret.
- Each save also represents an unknown impact upon hundreds of people who will now come into contact with that child in the future
- Over 500 people from a variety of denominations joined together to pray for –
- an end to abortion
- the healing of women that have had abortions
- the healing of abortion facility personnel through the acceptance of Jesus as Lord and Savior
- Participants being called by the Holy Spirit to remain involved in the pro life ministry
The 2011 Spring 40 Days for Life campaign starts on Ash Wednesday, March 9, and concludes on Palm Sunday, April 17.
We invite you to join us in this battle for life. Please sign-up for an hour of prayer at the Rockford abortion facility
It is a deeply rewarding experience to greet the Lord on Easter morning knowing that you helped to save His unborn children.
God bless you,
Rockford Pro-Life Initiative
40 Days For Life Rockford IL. 2011