Does 40 Days For Life Really Work Nationally And In Rockford? There have now been seven coordinated 40 Days for Life campaigns since 2007. These efforts have mobilized people of faith and conscience in 337 cities across all 50 of the United States plus six Canadian provinces, three Australian states, and communities in Northern Ireland and Denmark. During these unified efforts, participants witnessed countless blessings from God:
- 1,085 individual campaigns have taken place in 337 cities
- More than 400,000 have joined together in an historic display of unity to pray and fast for an end to abortion
- More than 13,000 church congregations have participated in the 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Reports document 3,599 lives that have been spared from abortion — and those are just the ones we know about
- 43 abortion workers have quit their jobs and walked away from the abortion industry
- Nine abortion facilities completely shut down following local 40 Days for Life campaigns
- Hundreds of women and men have been spared from the tragic effects of abortion, including a lifetime of regrets
- More than 1,200 news stories have been featured in newspapers, magazines, radio shows and TV programs from coast to coast … and overseas
- Many people with past abortion experiences have stepped forward to begin post-abortion healing and recovery
After so many years of legalized abortion, many people of faith are experiencing a renewed sense of HOPE!
Last year in Rockford alone 37 local area churches participated. In the two years that Rockford has participated in the campaign we’ve seen astounding results……..
- 32 babies were saved from abortion!
- Each save represents a Mother and a Father (64 individuals) that were saved from a lifetime of guilt and regret.
- Each save also represents an unknown impact upon hundreds of people who will now come into contact with that child in the future
- Over 500 people from a variety of denominations joined together to pray for –
- an end to abortion
- the healing of women that have had abortions
- the healing of abortion facility personnel through the acceptance of Jesus as Lord and Savior
- Participants being called by the Holy Spirit to remain involved in the pro life ministry
The 2011 Spring 40 Days for Life campaign starts on Ash Wednesday, March 9, and concludes on Palm Sunday, April 17.
Please join your Christian neighbors in prayer at Rockford’s abortion facility http://www.40daysforlife.com/rockford/