Faustina Presented this Sunday Freeport Illinois
Editor: A big fat oops on my part. My original posting said Saturday. This wonderful event will be presented on this SUNDAY. Please plan on attending.
Faustina Messenger of Divine Mercy
ProLifeCorner.com – Freeport, Illinois- St. Joseph/St. Mary parishes
Faustina: Messenger of Divine Mercy, a live one-woman production performed by actress Maria Vargo of Saint Luke Productions, will be presented in St. Joseph Church on Sunday, March 5th at 4:00 p.m. Experience this timely and gripping drama of Saint Faustina whose personal encounters with Jesus have inspired a world-wide devotion to Christ’s Divine Mercy. The production is suitable for ages 13 and up.
We would like to thank the individuals and businesses who sponsored this wonderful production. Through their generous contributions they made this production possible.
Because of the generosity of our sponsors it has come to our attention that some free tickets may be available. Please contact Cynthia Saar for availability of free tickets. Or support this worthy cause by purchasing tickets @ :
Admission is $15 for advance tickets or $20 at the door. For tickets and additional information, contact Cynthia Saar at (815) 232-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All individuals between the ages of 13-19, who have attended this event for free please send a Thank you to one of the following sponsors listed below:
- Mrs. Theresa A. Fagan, 10 N. Galena Ave., Suite 210, Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. Robert M. Fagan, Attorney At Law, 210 Lincoln-Douglas Center, 10 N. Galena Ave., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. James Molloy, Grand Knight, c/o St. Wendelin’s Kinghts of Columbus, 18 S. Linn St., Shannon, IL 61078
- St. Wendelin’s Ladies Society, c/o Martha A. Sturtevant, 15465 IL Rte. 73, Shannon, IL 61078
- Mr. John Willison, K of C District 96 Deputy, 1130 Arapaho Dr., Freeport, IL 61032
- Attn: Grand Knight, St. Joseph Knights of Columbus, 229 W. Stephenson St., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. Brian Stewart, Stewart & Assoc., Inc., 50 W. Douglas St., Ste. 1200, Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. & Mrs. Mike & Judy Thompson, Ultrasonic, 239 E. Stephenson St., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. Timothy S. Mahoney, Esq., 2801 Marvin Ln., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. Michael J. Phillips, Esq., 10 N. Galena Ave., Ste. 210, Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. Scott E. Haugh, 1925 Devon Ct., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. Don Schwarz, Schwarz Funeral Home, 816 S. Galena Ave., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mrs. Joan D. Welt, Choice Realty, 718 W. Stephenson St., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mrs. Mary Hartman, State Bank, 1718 Dirck Dr., Freeport, IL 61032
- Dr. Thomas Hartog, 981 W. South St., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. Gordy Williams, Stephenson Service Company, 410 S. Hancock Ave., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. John Zajicek, 100 Tanglewood Dr., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. Mark Holihan, Farmers Insurance, 814 Busse Hwy., Park Ridge, IL 60068
- Mr. & Mrs. Gary & Patricia Quinn, 1736 Wood St., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. Sean Lane, Loescher Heating & Air Conditioning, 1860 S. Walnut Rd., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. Dennis Bussian, Bussian Insurance Agency, 218 W. Exchange St., Freeport, IL 61032
- Mr. & Mrs. Charles Born, New York Life Insurance, 1532 W. Lincoln St., Freeport, IL 61032
Editors note: On behalf of the Catholic community in Freeport and surrounding area we would like to give a special thanks to Cynthia Saar who has worked tirelessly to make this presentation possible to us. The only reward Cynthia wants for her amazing efforts is for you and your family to show up and learn about this amazing servant of God, St. Faustina.
Maria Vargo is a professional actress from California you will not regret seeing in this production.
Also visit our website at: www.StJosephStMary.com