Rockford, Il – (ProLifeCorner.com) – 3-9-2014 – by Rockford Pro-Life Initiative – The Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center has been helping mothers and children in the Rockford area for over thirty years and has played a part in the saving of countless children’s lives. They are now in urgent need for a new ultrasound machine. The ultrasound machine they have been using at their East State Street location is old with a very poor quality picture.
St. Joseph The Worker Council of the Knights of Columbus is collecting funds to reach the goal of $18,000 that will then be matched dollar for dollar by the Supreme Council of the Knights of Columbus to purchase a new state of the art ultrasound machine for the Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center. This will allow any mother in need the chance to see the beautiful child in her womb, free of charge.
This ultrasound initiative and the Rockford Pregnancy Care Center need your help. Since the closing of the Rockford abortion mill the Rockford Pregnancy Care Center has seen more and more mothers seeking help. We as Christians are needed to help these mothers and children.
In plain words, the Pregnancy Care Center needs this ultrasound machine now and if it is going to happen we have to dig deep and support this effort to the best of our ability. Thank God the Rockford mill is closed; now we have to help these mothers see the truth that the child they carry is a beautiful person so they don’t go to another city for an abortion.
Please consider making a donation toward this ultrasound machine, that experience has shown will save the lives of babies in the womb. For more information please contact Kevin Rilott at 815-494-0333 or email@example.com
Checks can be made out to St. Joseph ultrasound fund and mailed to:
St. Joseph the Worker Council / St. Bernadette Church 2400 Bell Ave Rockford, IL 61103
Reasons to support a new ultra-sound machine for the Rockford Area Pregnancy Care Center
1. Up to 90% of mothers who see an ultrasound of a baby in her womb choose life.
2. New ultrasound technology proves beyond any doubt every child in the womb is a beautiful person.
3. Over 400 women in the last two years have come to the Rockford Pregnancy Care Center to see an ultrasound of the baby in her womb.
4. ULTRASOUNDS SAVE LIVES!
5. Every child whose life is saved by an ultra-sound is a person created in the image and likeness of God.
6. Every child whose life is saved by an ultra-sound is our sister or brother.
7. Every mother who chooses life, because she has seen an ultra-sound of the baby in her womb, is spared a life time of regret and pain.