An estimated 30 children were killed in Rockford’s abortion mill this past week; The Abortion Mill Will Be Closed On Friday November 26; Many Still Opposing Help To Mothers And Children At Rockford’s Abortion Mill; Rockford Po-Life Initiative Makes Case To City Council for ultrasound parking space; Ten Things Pro-Lifers Have Learned In Rockford; Prayer Vigil For All Nascent Human Life November 27; A Step Toward Enforcement Of Parental Notice Of Abortion Act; Freeport Newspaper Prints Article On Rockford Abortion Mill…..
On Friday November 19, an estimated sixteen children were killed inside the Rockford abortion mill. In the last week the number of children killed has shot up, way up. We have had a few inquiries about how we estimate the number of abortions per day. Here is how we do it.
1. The only services NIWC offers are abortion and contraception. When people we know have called the Rockford mill, the receptionist goes directly into selling abortions. So we know that abortion is the big money-maker for them, and that’s what they push.
2. When a mother is scheduled for an abortion, she is told to wear loose fitting clothing. If a car pulls into the lot with a girl in sweat pants it is pretty clear why she is there. When she spends three to five hours inside the mill, we know for sure she is not there for contraception information.
3. We can also tell by the look on the woman’s face and her body language. Some mothers come into the mill parking lot, hiding on the floor of the car, heads down, faces covered, in tears, hoods over their heads, eyes cast down, a broken, blank, or lifeless look on their faces. It is easy to see in the face of a woman, who is on the way to kill her child, that this is a choice she knows is wrong.
4. We can also tell by how she is treated by the person or persons bringing her into the mill. Many of the mothers are very reluctant to go into the mill. But they have boyfriends or parents who sometimes have to physically get them out of the car and take them by the arm and lead them into the mill.
5. We have sidewalk counselors who have up to 25 years experience, offering help to women going into this abortion mill. Through these years of talking with mothers on their way into the abortion mill, seeing them walk into the mill, and speaking to mothers who have aborted their children, these sidewalk counselors can see the despair and pain of a mother who is about to make the most tragic decision of her life.
6. One of the most beautiful things these sidewalk counselors see is the face of a woman who has chosen life. It’s the difference between night and day when contrasted with the face of a woman on her way to end the life of her son or daughter. When a mother chooses life, she is beaming with beauty and life. When a woman is on the way to end the life of her child, her face is full of what this abortion clinic offers the world – pain, suffering, and death.
With the numbers of children being killed in Rockford by abortion going up, our greatest hope is prayer. Please consider joining us in prayer on the sidewalks outside the Rockford abortion mill.
On Wednesday November 24, an estimated fourteen children were killed in Rockford’s abortion mill. Humanity still has countless reasons to be thankful and they all have their foundation in Jesus Christ.
We can be thankful that every child who died in the mill is now with God. We can be thankful that so many Christians stood in bitter cold weather out of love for Christ and His children.
We can be thankful that God’s forgiveness is waiting for any mother of father who truly repents for ending the life of their child. We can be thankful for the gift of eternal life that Christ won for us on the cross.
We pray you and your family have a blessed thanksgiving.
Rockford Pro-Life Initiative
The mission of Rockford Pro-Life Initiative is to eliminate abortion in the Rockford area through Prayer, Fasting, Education, and Personal Sacrifice.
The Abortion Mill Will Be Closed On Friday November 26.
Many Still Opposing Help To Mothers And Children At Rockford’s Abortion Mill
Rockford Po-Life Initiative Makes Case To City Council for ultrasound parking space.
Ten Things Pro-Lifers Have Learned In Rockford
Prayer Vigil For All Nascent Human Life November 27, 7:00pm, at St. Peter Cathedral
Bishop Thomas Doran in solidarity with Pope Benedict and Christians throughout the world will be praying for a greater recognition of the dignity of the human person. http://www.zenit.org/rssenglish-30524
A Step Toward Enforcement Of Parental Notice Of Abortion Act.
Thomas More Society Rallies Illinois State’s Attorneys in Support of Parental Notice “Friend of the Court” Brief Submitted in 15-Year Battle for Parental Notice of Abortion.
Freeport Newspaper Prints Article On Rockford Abortion Mill (Rockford Register Remains Silent)