The vast majority of mothers who go to abortion clinics are never told the truth about the persons in their wombs
Rockford IL April 28 2010 – For years sidewalk counselors at the Rockford abortion mill have spoken with mothers who have told us that when they were in the Northern Illinois Women’s Center, they were not told about the development of the children in their wombs. Some of the mothers even had ultra-sounds done and were never shown the babies alive within them.
80% or more of mothers choose life if they see an ultrasound
We know why abortion mills try to hide the results of an ultra-sound from a mother. Because they know:
1. An ultra-sound shows and proves the growing person within the mother is her child.
2. Studies show even mothers who are fully convinced they want an abortion choose life after they see the babies living in their wombs.
3. Abortion is about lies. The lie is that a person in the womb is not a person. An ultra-sound rips the mask off this lie.
One young mother recently told a sidewalk counselor that after she had an ultra-sound and asked to see it and was refused, she used Google images on her Internet capable cell phone to see what the ultra-sound of her baby would look like. When she saw the beautiful child in the womb, she came immediately out to the pro-life sidewalk counselors for help.
"Only half the patients who go into an abortion clinic come out alive" Post-abortive mother
Over the years pro-lifers have heard the horror stories of what it’s like inside of the Rockford abortion mill. We have spoken with mothers who have chosen life because they said:
1. When they were waiting inside the clinic, everyone seemed to be crying.
2. The staff seemed so cold as if they were blaming me for being there.
3. It was the most depressing place I have ever been.
4. I was going in for an appointment, and they wouldn’t let me take my born child inside. Why are they afraid to let born children inside?
5. I could just feel something was wrong in there.
“Whoever is careless with the truth cannot be trusted with important matters." Albert Einstein
We are in the process of and have already collected numerous stories of mothers who have received less than the full story about abortion, life, and the development of a child in the womb in Rockford’s abortion mill.
All information will remain confidential, but it will be a tremendous help in our efforts to ensure no mother has an abortion without knowing the full truth of what will happen. May God bless you